martes, 5 de octubre de 2010

the most expensive thing I bought!

I normally do not spend much money on what i like, but there was a time that i did not realize and exceed limits buying some shoes, shirts and jeans.We were in a department store in the city of mexico (will not say names) then suddenly excited me with all kinds of clothes and shoes around me and so as to take it off the rack I bought. It was so funny!
At the end of all my parents scolded me but after my parents think they forgot, really do not know if it's true but I'm happy with my clothes and it was this time that spend an extreme amount of money, the good thing was that had saved money, the bad was that I'm none of that money. So now I'm saving a small part of my money to have an adventure like that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario